InHome InFusion Care is looking for highly motivated, Registered Nurses with a minimum of 1-year related experience to fill per diem positions currently available in Ocean, Monmouth, Middlesex, Burlington and Atlantic Counties.â€¯ The ideal candidate must have good peripheral IV skills along with experience using central lines such as PICC’s and ports.â€¯ If you possess these qualities and are a passionate professional looking to provide quality care to patients in their home, this position may be for you. We offer competitive salary and flexible hours. Day, evening and week-end opportunities are available.
Please apply to our team if you feel you fit this description.
InHome InFusion Care is Home Infusion Company specializing in the following therapies: IV antibiotics, Steroids, TPN, Immunoglobulin’s (IV and SQ), Hydration, Monoclonal Antibodies, and much more
Your specific duties as an Infusion Nurse will include but not limited to:
• Providing patient and/or caregiver clinical coordination in a variety of environments, primarily in the home.
• Training patients and/or caregivers in the self-administration of infusions as well as how to quickly recognize and respond to symptoms of adverse physical reactions to the infusion.
• Coordinating with the pharmacy team to address changes in patient’s condition or drug management complications.
• Collaborating with the prescribing physician and the appropriate branch staff regarding the patient’s status and treatment needs.
• Electronic or paper documentation of all interactions with clinical teams. Following through with Plan of Treatments, physical assessments, infusion treatments, patient responses/reactions to treatments, and status of disease processes.